I have a Benchtop Standard 2x3 purchased April, 2019 available for sale. Looking for $2800 OBO. I’m going with a PRO4848 and no longer need this. I’ve used it to make projects for myself, friends and family. This is not a worn down heavily-used machine. Located outside Asheville, NC.
- 1 x Benchtop Standard 2436 2’ x 3’ CNC Machine Kit = $2,445.00
– Table Option - No aluminum extrusion table
- 1 x 4-Drive DIY NEMA 23 Electronics Kit = $765.00
– Cable configuration (4) 12’ cables [recommended for Benchtop machines]
– Motor Shaft Diameter 3/8" (Low Inductance 420 oz-in)
- 1 x Dewalt DW618 Router Mount (CRP142-00-02) = $171.25
– with Base and Tramming Adapters
– also fits Porter Cable 690/892 and Bosch 1617
Sub-Total (in 2019): $3,381.25
As of March 2023, parts Sub-Total: $4,163.50
With or without DeWalt DW618 router
With or without 2x6, 2x4 & 3/4" ply table/stand it’s sitting on
I have set this up with a CNCdrive UC300ETH-5LPT ethernet motion controller and UCCNC control software on an old Windows 7 laptop (available). The license is tied to the motion controller ID and not the PC itself. It has 3 micro-switch home switches (X, Y1, Z), a makeshift touchplate and an E-stop button wired to the Leadshine MX4660. The gantry has a bright white LED light strip affixed. The electronics are screwed to a piece of MDF and mounted below the table overhang.
If you prefer Avid’s Mach4 and ESS I can reconfigure this for you - we can discuss the details.
If you’re just getting started and need some coaching after purchase - we can discuss.
Regional delivery possible. It weighs around 200lbs as-built. Ideally it would be semi-disassembled to reduce bulk. Some minor assembly and tweaking is to be expected. I’m available on weekends.