For Sale: Benchtop Standard 2x3 - Western NC

Hello,

I have a Benchtop Standard 2x3 purchased April, 2019 available for sale. Looking for $2800 OBO. I’m going with a PRO4848 and no longer need this. I’ve used it to make projects for myself, friends and family. This is not a worn down heavily-used machine. Located outside Asheville, NC.

• 1 x Benchtop Standard 2436 2’ x 3’ CNC Machine Kit = $2,445.00
    – Table Option - No aluminum extrusion table
  • 1 x 4-Drive DIY NEMA 23 Electronics Kit = $765.00
    – Cable configuration (4) 12’ cables [recommended for Benchtop machines]
    – Motor Shaft Diameter 3/8" (Low Inductance 420 oz-in)
  • 1 x Dewalt DW618 Router Mount (CRP142-00-02) = $171.25
    – with Base and Tramming Adapters
    – also fits Porter Cable 690/892 and Bosch 1617

Sub-Total (in 2019): $3,381.25
As of March 2023, parts Sub-Total: $4,163.50

With or without DeWalt DW618 router
With or without 2x6, 2x4 & 3/4" ply table/stand it’s sitting on

I have set this up with a CNCdrive UC300ETH-5LPT ethernet motion controller and UCCNC control software on an old Windows 7 laptop (available). The license is tied to the motion controller ID and not the PC itself. It has 3 micro-switch home switches (X, Y1, Z), a makeshift touchplate and an E-stop button wired to the Leadshine MX4660. The gantry has a bright white LED light strip affixed. The electronics are screwed to a piece of MDF and mounted below the table overhang.

If you prefer Avid’s Mach4 and ESS I can reconfigure this for you - we can discuss the details.

If you’re just getting started and need some coaching after purchase - we can discuss.

Regional delivery possible. It weighs around 200lbs as-built. Ideally it would be semi-disassembled to reduce bulk. Some minor assembly and tweaking is to be expected. I’m available on weekends.

Is this machine still available? Out of Raleigh area.

Still available. Sent you a message.

Hi David,
I saw you are selling your machine to get a 4x4. I have a 5x5 for sale and am in the Raleigh area if you are interested.
Thanks,
Erik

Hi @Erik - I certainly appreciate your situation. I’ve already got my 4x4, but if I run into anyone looking for a machine I’ll point them your direction. Best of luck

Thanks sir. Enjoy your new digs brother!

1 Like

Is this machine still available?

Bigun913

Yes, still available.

Price lowered to $2300. This is below the cost of the machine parts kit alone.