For sale older V-Con Ballscrew 12" Z axis

For sale older V-Con Ballscrew 12" Z axis.

This Z axis was purchased if I remember correctly in 2016. It has thousands of hours on it.

Still functioning fantastically well. Surface harden guides are polished from V-bearings but there’s no physical damage. These could be flipped around.

This Z is not as rigid as newer AVID Z-axis but it does allow for full 12" travel.

I used it with NEMA 34 motor but it looks like it has NEMA23 as well.

If you need a cable track and mounting bracket, I will include them in the sale at no additional cost. They would ship in a different box so shipping will be a bit more. Also have Oldham coupler if you need one. I don’t think these wear out.

$200 + shipping.

Let me know if you have any que

stions.

Roman.