4x2 Avid CNC Demo Machine for Sale

Hey all! We have a machine that we used at the Eastec Trade Show in Massachusetts for sale:

https://www.avidcnc.com/pro4824-4-x-2-cnc-router-machine-p-1334.html

This is a 4x2 unit with a 4HP spindle a 5 Drive control box (this means you can add a rotary without having to upgrade your control box)

It comes with a collet set, vertical spoilboard kit, and grease gun.

It was fully assembled by Avid staff (including me!) and only has about 10 hours on it total.

I have it here in Massachusetts fully assembled, under power and ready to go to someone that wants it.

Retail on this one is a bit over 12k, looking to get 11k. Skip the lead time, shipping cost and build time!

We could also sell a kit to extend this one to a 4x8, 10, 12 or whatever length you would want to do.

The purchase would be through Avid, and you’d pick it up at my house. I can help load, and you get to come hang out in my shop for a bit too if you’d like!

I’m in Western Mass (right off 91) contact me via DM here if you’re interested and I can give you any additional detail that you want.

2 Likes

Interested but live outside of Houston,Tx. Any suggestions?

Shoot me a DM. We may be able to help you

Just checking to see if you recd my reply. Not quite sure how to DM.

hi Eric, I’m interested if the machine is still available. please shoot me an email: ricg4444@gmail.com

Is this machine still available?

It is! Message me on here and we can chat

Hi Eric, I’m in the market for a CNC table, is this still available? I’m in the Houston area. If shipping is available that would be great or I could possibly travel. Please let me know if this is still a good post!

Thanks,

Zach

I’ll reach out via direct message

Hi Eric, I’m located in Massachusetts. Is this system still for sale. If so can you private message me?

Hi
Eric, can you ballpark me a price for the 6’ and 4’ extension kit for this machine?