For sale PRO6036 (5x3) in Northern Virginia

This is for the complete setup. I’d like at least 12k which I think is reasonable.

Unfortunately I have decided to sell my practically new 5x3 AVID CNC. Attached is the invoice for details on what is included. Additionally I have a OneGuyInAShop dust boot. Also the spoilboard is completed but I have not trammed and surfaced yet. It uses double sided Armor T Track and can easily be removed for transport. This system could easily be expanded to 5x8 or beyond.

I also have mimicked Robert Cowan’s swing arm monitor mount but modified it to use a Dell mini PC mounted on the back of the Dell touch screen monitor and added a keyboard tray.

For your convenience I have a new double dial indicator that I can include if desired.

I am located in Northern Virginia just south of Washington, DC.

Reasonable offers considered for this complete setup.

Nearly new - what was the time frame when you purchased the system ?

Did you have any trouble with it ? Reason for sale ?

Thanks,

-scott

Hi Scott,

I purchased in early 2022 and took delivery in May. No issues with the system. My reason is just a change of direction from a hobby perspective.

Is the Dell equipment from that same time frame ? Early 2022 - or did you repurpose that from previous projects ?

-scott

The Dell monitor and PC were new to me but were used items that I acquired. The PC is a refurbished unit from NewEgg…and the monitor is a touchscreen

• Colors: Black
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
  • CPU Type: Intel Core i7 7th Gen
  • CPU Speed: 7700T (2.90GHz)
  • GPU/VGA Type: Intel HD Graphics 630
  • Memory Capacity: 16GB DDR4
  • SSD: 512 GB
  • HDD: No

Did you ever do much with the vertical work holding kit ? In the photo, it doesn’t exactly look like you have it setup that way.

-scott

No I didn’t. It was part of the future plans. The two additional cross members were installed but not utilized yet.

Wondering if you have sold this? I am interested, not sure there is a way to Private Message on the AVID Forum. I just sold my 48x96 ShopBot and looking for an AVID machine that is a bit smaller.