Thanks for the reply. I did figure that out after disconnecting the wires. I am used to this sort of behavior on printers and smaller projects. I just figured that with the cost of the controller, it would have a way of filtering that. I was wrong and should have tested that the second I tried it at first.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Circle problems. Thoughts? | 40 | 1456 | November 22, 2022 | |
| Steps per unit calibration | 22 | 2301 | May 3, 2024 | |
| Tool gouging parts? | 40 | 924 | February 28, 2024 | |
| SOLVED! EX Rotary / Fusion 360 Post Processor Possible Bug? | 17 | 495 | November 8, 2025 | |
| Missing steps with a NEMA 23 setup | 58 | 1729 | November 25, 2022 |