Opt Laser Magnetic Dock

I’m looking for information about using the quick dock on the Avid.
The kit from Opt has a different wiring set up and i’m curious how difficult (or easy) it will be to set up the dock to work with the Avid.
Has anyone already set this up that can give some insites?

I have the new Dock Pro. The cable that normally goes from the adapter to the laser will now go to the Dock’s base plate, and then they ship it with a short cable that goes from the laser side plate to the laser. It really doesn’t have anything to do with which machine its on as far as wiring goes. The machine specific wiring is on the input side of the adapter box.

The mechanical mounting will vary from machine to machine, and more importantly how you want to do it.

There is a good manual here: Download

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Thanks, since we ordered the laser through Avid the connectors were all different. our laser has the Avid standard connector and not the green ended on that comes from Opt. i’m guessing it may just be contained inside the 3d printed section at the back of the laser. We are still waiting on the dock so i guess ill wait until then to try to open it up and figure out what is going on with the connections.

thanks again,